1 ) Dependent Adjustable: plasma numbers of glucose, ketones, insulin, and glucagon
2 . Independent Varying: food and beverage absorption
3. Controlled Variables: physical exercise, caffeine and alcohol consumption, gender, age, BMI
four. Why had been physical activity and caffeine and alcohol intake the manipulated variables?
five. What type of assay was used to measure sang glucose and ketone levels?
6. Which kind of assay was used to assess plasma insulin and glucagon levels?
1 . When was plasma blood sugar concentration greatest? If beliefs are similar for a number of time factors (within a couple of points of every other), after that give range of times when sang glucose attentiveness was maximum.
2 . When was plasma sugar concentration cheapest? If principles are similar for a number of time points, then give range of occasions when plasma sugar concentration was lowest.
three or more. When was plasma ketone concentration top? If ideals are similar for a number of time details, then provide range of times when plasma ketone concentration was highest.
4. When was plasma ketone concentration cheapest? If values are similar for several time details, then provide range of instances when plasma ketone concentration was lowest.
1 ) When was plasma insulin concentration greatest? If beliefs are similar for a few time factors, then provide range of instances when plasma insulin concentration was highest.
2 . When was plasma insulin concentration least expensive? If ideals are similar for a number of time items, then offer range of times when plasma insulin concentration was lowest.
3. When was plasma glucagon concentration maximum? If ideals are similar forseveral time points, then give range of times when plasma glucagon concentration was highest.
4. When was plasma glucagon concentration most affordable? If ideals are similar for a few time items, then provide range of times when plasma glucagon concentration was lowest.
your five. When was plasma insulin/glucagon concentration top? If values are similar for several time points, then give range of instances when plasma insulin/glucagon concentration was highest.
6. When was plasma insulin/glucagon concentration cheapest? If principles are similar for several time details, then give range of instances when plasma insulin/glucagon concentration was lowest.
1 . Describe how insulin changed plasma glucose attention over the course of the experiment.
2 . Explain how glucagon altered plasma sugar concentration over the course of the research.
3. Explain what brought on the change in plasma ketone concentration during the period of the experiment.
4. Explain how bad feedback triggered the changes in plasma insulin concentration seen during the research.
5. Clarify how adverse feedback caused the changes in plasma glucagon concentration observed during the experiment.
6. The insulin/glucagon ratio changed during the period of the test indicating within glucose storage and changes in ability to maximize blood glucose concentration via glycogenolysis and gluconeogenesis. Statewhen glucose storage ability was top and how come.
7. State when glycogenolysis and gluconeogenesis were greatest and how come.
8. Make clear how a high blood ketone level assists the body conserve blood glucose. This means that you body is capable burning a significant sum of excess fat and you can eliminate it in your urine. Most of the people rely on glucose in the bloodstream for energy. Insulin is actually a hormone that takes up glucose into skin cells where it might be burned or perhaps stored for later use.
9. Restate your forecasts that were correct and give the data from your research that facilitates them. Restate your forecasts that were not correct and deal with them, offering the data through your experiment that supports the correction.
1 . During exercise, epinephrine and norepinephrine are produced from the adrenal medulla. Epinephrine and norepinephrine have the same impact on plasma glucose levels as glucagon. Explain how epinephrine and norepinephrine impact plasma sugar and how come this is important during exercise.
installment payments on your The indications of diabetes mellitus include high plasma blood sugar and ketoacidosis (blood ph level decreases due to increasing numbers of ketones). Make clear how diabetes causes these types of symptoms.
1Get your custom Essay