We appreciate that hundreds of students around the globe rely on us for help when they need assistance with challenging projects, and we pride ourselves on our professionalism. However, because we all need to eat, we do charge a fee, and thus we also offer our customers a Money Back Guarantee which covers our basic writing services. All refund request cases are dealt with individually as many factors can contribute to the decisions our Customer Support Manager makes when determining how much is to be refunded.
The following are some instances where refunds are warranted. This page is to serve as a guideline with which you can gain an idea of what our refund policy entails. Please keep in mind that we possess the right to reject a request for refund under certain conditions, such as in cases where the customer has already received their completed and/or edited paper.
You are eligible to receive a refund if:
- You have paid twice for one order or you have accidentally placed two identical orders and have subsequently paid for them both. In this case you will receive a full refund of the duplicate payment. In order to receive your refund please contact our Customer Support Team to explain the situation, and we will correct it as quickly as possible.
- You have chosen to cancel your order, please contact our Support Team within two hours of payment in order to be eligible for a full refund. Please be aware that refunds are not guaranteed after two hours have passed following payment, and if a writer has already begun working on your project.
- We fail to find a suitable professional to write your assignment in time. While this is very rare, there is a possibility that this could occur, which can result in not delivering your assignment to you on time. In this case you will be notified right away and offered a refund in full.
- Your paper contains at least 10 percent plagiarism (this could be due to similarities in commonly found wording and/or citation). In this case you will be offered the choice of either a rewrite of your entire project free of charge, or a refund in full.
Please be advised that refunds are not given if:
- You are requesting a refund for our editing or rewriting services. Our money back guarantee pertains only to our basic writing service.
- Your request for a refund is based on your own subjective evaluation, if the finished product adheres to assignment specifications given by you and does not contain any plagiarism. If, however, you happen to feel unsatisfied with your finished draft, you may request for a free revision.
- You are requesting a refund due to receiving a lower grade that what you were expecting. While we can guarantee high-quality, professionally written work, we cannot control the grade decisions made by the professor’s own subjective view.
Because of this, we do not offer refunds based upon receiving a lower mark than what was expected if the final product contains no plagiarism and adheres to the specific order instructions given by you. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with clear and detailed instructions for each assignment.
Revisions, Disputes, and Chargebacks
Our customers hold the right to request a free revision within two weeks of receiving their final draft. If for any reason, you feel that you are not satisfied with the final product you have received, please open a dispute with our Administrator, who will be happy to help.
We do our very best to exceed customer expectations and as such offer a wide range of solutions dedicated to solving and remedying any and all concerns you may have.
If you wish to file for a chargeback, please contact us for a dialogue prior to doing so. Keep in mind that cooperation between the client and our services ceases upon completion of a chargeback.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the aforementioned policy guidelines or for any other questions you may have.
The customer, by placing their order, is agreeing that they have read and understand both our Refund Policy and Money Back Guarantee.